! ! !
Google
Soul On Fire: Wednesday the 21st

7.21.2004

Wednesday the 21st

Today is great, I went to the coffeehouse with some old friends that I haven't seen in a while. Also, I spent atleeeeast an hour and a half at the dog park with 'Pache, so she's happily sleeping...

How dominating is Lance? Four days in the mountains and he finishes with the lead time each day. It's amazing to follow too, I see something impressive one day and I think ''he's got to show some exhaustion soon'', then he goes out and does it practically everyday. Today he starts a TT two minutes after the Tour's second place rider Ivan Basso, then he catches him and passes him uphill!

School is good, although it seems never-ending! A friend wants me to work for the Union Pacific, first year people there make 50-60k!!! Makes quitting school for a while seem very tempting...

Random thought: Remember winter 93-94? Those were THE DAYS for me and my boys! We were doing our best Seattle imitations with life, music, and the grunge scene in Norfolk, VA and the U.S. Navy...
Remember this....."I'm going hungry".....STP @ Strawberry Banks, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Mother Love Bone, Alice in Chains and of course, the mighty Soundgarden. Life was good, we worked hard, we acted like young men act and we had a blast pretty much every single day! Thanks for the trip down Memory LN....


I'm bringing the love,
----Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top
Top