! ! !
Google
Soul On Fire: Stick A Fork In It...

9.10.2005

Stick A Fork In It...

Complete. It's done. Finito. The Arizona experiment is OVER. Let me just say right now, this place is dirty, overflowing with crackheads & rude people. Civic leaders, don't you care about your citizens? Sorry folks, that is not an opinion, it's a fact...just take a look around. Did I mention that it is bone-scaldingly HOT here too? Mt. Lemmon, I love you. You are my escape and a beautiful enigma amidst a dry, soul-less and baren desert. U of A & ASU, I love you too.

Baby, I'm leavin'. Soon. FC, I have a renewed fondness for you.

Part Deux-

Lessons Learned-

1. Agents lie.
2. 41 degrees celcius in September sucks.
3. Inspiration comes at the oddest moments.
4. Forrest, Jenny, Bubba & Kolleen, I shall miss you tremendously.
5. Dumpy needs professional help.
6. Life lessons are awesome.
7. Agents lie.

Gone like summer on the first day of school,

--Voracious C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top
Top