! ! !
Google
Soul On Fire: M.I.A....

7.27.2004

M.I.A....

Sorry folks! I haven't posted in a few days 'cause I've been bizzee. You've heard that excuse b4? This past weekend I had to help my dad move his lady-friend down to Buena Vista, CO where they've rented a house. Not a bad move for my newly retired dad, as the view from their front porch truly is a "Buena Vista". The move itself makes for quite a story, I had to drive the BIG ASS U-haul truck and it was the biggest jalopy I've ever seen (and I do have some experience with trucks mind you!). I swear I was going up the mountain passes at 25 m.p.h.! Then it rained and hailed so hard that it looked like snow, they even had the snow plow out in the South Park area! The positives were definitely the beauty of the great state of Colorado as well as spending time with my dad which is a bit of a rarity these days. The drive home in his truck felt just like when he and I used to drive hours and hours to my motocross races back in the day...

Today Apache got loose and proceeded to swim (or did she dog paddle?) across the ditch at my dads place (I mean his old place in the F.C.). I had to drive a country mile to go pick her up and then she ran from me. Thanks to the sweet little girl that took a HUGE digger trying to catch her for me! I was feeling guilty for having her cooped up lately so we went to the dog park for a couple hours, where she ran, smelled things, played, ran, smelled things...you get the idea. She is now RACKED OUT. Took my spot on the bed too! Who owns whom here???

I'm thinking about going to check out Telluride after summer school gets out next week. I've got a three week break before fall semester starts on my b-day and I'd like to do some fun/cool stuff with the time off and Telluride has always been on my 'to do' list. Of course $ will be the deciding factor about going there! Being a student at my age = PRICELESS, having the $ that students have at my age = THE WORST THING EVER.

I killed Kenny,
----Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top
Top